- Designed for high volume monochrome printing at low running cost. This printer also has the option for colour document printing.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO standard print speed (A4):13.0ipm black
- Hi-speed USB 2.0, WiFi, wired LAN, wireless/wired LAN Pictbridge, Direct Wireless
- Recommended print volume: 150 to 1 500 pages
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 0.000529167cm
- Document print speeds are the average of ESAT (Word, Excel, PDF) in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734.
Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper.
Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.
Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is based on the TWAIN specification V1.9 and requires the Data Source Manager comes with the operating system.
- Optical resolution is a measure of hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not included.
- Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.
Copy speeds (ADF) are ESAT of copy in sequence, ISO/IEC24735.
Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warm-up time.
- 1-11 in US, CND, LTN, BRA, TW and HK.
- The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions.
- For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper’s packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard with default setting.
- Print: When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
- Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 (for A4 size) using ISO/IEC 24712 test file, and ISO/IEC 29102 (for 10.16 x 15.24cm size) using ISO/IEX 29103 test file. Values obtained by continuous printing.
- This printer is a monochrome printer.
Print colour document with optional colour cartridge.
Once the installed colour cartridge is depleted, please replace with a new colour cartridge or a contact protector has to be installed.
- The economy mode reduces the black ink consumption by lowering the density, 38% more pages than the standard mode can be printed.
- You need to install ink bottles of all colours whether you perform black and white printing or colour printing. If any of the ink bottles is not installed, an error occurs and you cannot perform printing.
- Even when black-only or grayscale printing is selected, depending on the printing material and driver settings used, colour inks might still be consumed when printing. When the remaining ink level of any ink tank falls below the lower limit line, Canon recommends that you refill that ink bottle with the corresponding colour of ink.
- During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head’s nozzles with ink. Therefore, the page yield of the initial bundled set of ink bottles will be lower than that of the subsequent sets of bottles.
- To keep printer’s performance, Canon printer performs cleaning automatically according to its condition. When the printer performs cleaning, a small amount of ink is consumed.
In this case, all colours of ink may be consumed.
The cleaning function helps the printer to suck air bubbles or ink itself from the nozzle and thus prevents print quality degradation or nozzle clogging.
- The repairing parts for printers will be available five years after production is discontinued. Depending on your model, we may ask you to replace it with a new one, or one with almost the same performance as a maintenance service. In this case, it may be that you cannot use supplies or accessories for your model or the compatible OS will be changed.
- The warranty term for details, contact a Canon-authorized sales representative in the country or region you live in. The warranty covers only the printer main body excluding consumables such as print media and ink / ink bottles even during the warranty period.
- To obtain good printing quality, use up ink within six months after opening.
- Please take note that if the printer fault or breakdown is due to the usage of non-genuine inks, repair charges are applicable even if the claim is within the warranty period.
- Using non-genuine inks may affect the printer’s performance and / or the print quality. In some rare occasions, although there are no safety issues, using non-genuine inks has caused overheating of the print head and smoke emission from the print head due to the absence of an ingredient found in genuine ink. (Does not apply to usage of all non-genuine inks).
- Depending on your terminal, such as a computer or a smartphone, or the operating system of your terminal, such as your computer or smartphone, the estimated ink level information or message displayed on the screen of your terminal may be different from the information or message displayed on the operation panel of the printer. Also, a part of the estimated ink level message displayed on the operation panel of the printer may not be displayed and / or may be displayed at a different point in time. Canon recommends that you use the information and message displayed on the operation panel of the printer as your reference. Note, however, that such information and message are displayed items serve only as a guideline information.
- Information on Received Faxes
By default, received faxes will be printed immediately after they are received. In addition, faxes will be stored in the printer’s memory automatically when they are received.
However, the printer’s memory has an upper limit on the number of faxes or subjects it can contain. When the amount of stored fax reaches the upper limit of the printer’s memory, faxes stored latest will overwrite those stored earliest.
As long as paper is loaded, the printer will perform printing even when the ink remaining is insufficient. Therefore, in case ink remaining is low, printed faxes may be unclear due to blurring of ink. In such case if the amount of stored faxes has reached its upper limit of the printer’s memory, faxes stored in the printer’s memory will be deleted in order from the earliest. As a result, you may not be able to see faxes either using printed material or the printer’s memory.
Therefore, if you use the fax capabilities, make sure sufficient ink remains in the ink tank in advance. In addition, we recommend you refill the ink tank early so that ink does not become insufficient while fax printing is in progress. Visually inspect the remaining ink in the printer’s ink tank.
Moreover, we recommend you check printed pages immediately after faxes are received. If a fax remains in the printer’s memory, you can reprint it after refilling the ink tank.
If [Do not print] is selected for [Received documents] on [Auto print settings] under [FAX settings] on the operation panel of the printer, received faxes will not be printed immediately. Instead, faxes are stored in the printer’s memory automatically and you can select and print those stored from the printer’s memory. In this setting, the printer does not receive faxes if the printer’s memory reaches its upper limit. Thus, stored faxes are not overwritten automatically.
Easy Returns Available In Case Of Any Issue For 5 Days
PIXMA GM4070 Refillable Ink Tank Wireless Printer with ADF for High Volume Monochrome Printing
- Overall you save ₹1,570.00 (8%) on this product
FREE Installation #
|Print Head / Ink|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640 nozzles (Optional Colour: 1 152 nozzles)|
|Ink Cartridges||GI-70 (Pigment Black)
Optional: CL-741, CL741XL
|Printing Resolution||600 (horizontal)*1 x 1 200 (vertical) dpi|
|Document (ESAT/Simplex)||13.0 ipm (black) / 8.8 ipm (colour)|
|Photo (10.16 x 15.24cm) (PP-201/Borderless)||–|
|Printable Width||203.2 mm (20.32cm), Borderless: 216 mm (21.59cm)|
|Bordered Printing||#10 Envelope/DL Envelope:
Top 8mm / Bottom 12.7mm / Right 5.6mm / Left 5.6mm
l / LGL:
|Bordered Auto 2-Sided Printing||Top / Bottom margin: 5mm
Left / Right margin: 3.4mm (l: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)
|Rear Tray||Plain Paper (64 – 105g/m²)
High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
|Cassette||Plain Paper (64 – 105g/m²)|
|Rear Tray||A4, A5, B5,l, LGL, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Card Size (91 x 55mm)
|Cassette||A4, A5, B5,l
|Paper Handling (Number)|
|Rear Tray||Plain Paper (A4, 64g/m²) = 100
High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) = 80
|Cassette||Plain Paper (A4, 64g/m²) = 250|
|Support Media for Auto 2-sided printing|
|Size||A4, A5, B5, l|
|Rear Tray||Plain Paper: 64 – 105g/m²|
|Cassette||Plain Paper: 64 – 105g/m²|
|Ink End Sensor||Electrode type and dot count type combined
Optional Colour Cartridge; Dot count
|Print Head Alignment||Auto/Manual|
|Scanner Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
Optical resolution scan is available, only when you use TWAIN Driver.
|1 200 x 2 400 dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input/Output)|
|Grayscale||16 bit/8 bit|
|Colour||RGB each 16 bit/8 bit|
|Line Scanning Speed*5|
|Grayscale||1.5 ms/line (300 dpi)|
|Colour||3.5 ms/line (300 dpi)|
|Flatbed||A4/l (216 x 297mm)|
|Size||A4/A5/B5/l/LGL/Card Size (91 x 55mm)|
|Image Quality||3 positions (Economy, Standard, High)|
|Density Adjustment||9 positions, Auto intensity (AE copy)|
|Document (B&W) (sFCOT/Simplex) / (sESAT/Simplex)||12s / 10.7 ipm|
|Document (ADF): Black ESAT/Simplex||11.5 ipm|
|Protocol||SNMP, HTTP, TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6)|
|Network Type||IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX)
|Data Rate||10M/100Mbps (Auto switchable)|
|Network Type||IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Channel*7||1 – 13|
|Direct Connection (Wireless LAN)||Available|
|Canon Print Service
|PIXMA Cloud Link
|Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
(for iOS/for Android)
|Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1
(operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with a pre-installed Windows 7)
|Display||5.08 cm LCD|
|Language||32 Selectable Languages: Japanese / English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Dutch / Portuguese / Norwegian / Swedish / Danish / Finnish / Russian / Czech / Hungarian / Polish / Slovene / Turkish / Greek / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Korean / Indonesian / Slovakian / Estonian / Latvian / Lithuanian / Ukrainian / Romanian / Bulgarian / Thai / Croatian / Vietnamese|
|Paper Handling (Plain Paper)||A4, l = 35, LGL = 5, others = 1|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|PictBridge (Wireless LAN / LAN)||Available|
|Temperature||5 – 35°C|
|Humidity||10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Temperature||15 – 30°C|
|Humidity||10 – 80% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Temperature||0 – 40°C|
|Humidity||5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)|
|Plain Paper (A4, B/W)*11||50.5dB|
|Power||AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Standby (scanning lamp is off)
USB connection to PC
|Standby (all ports connected, scanning lamp is off)
[EU only – for ErP Lot 26 regulation]
|Time to enter Standby mode [EU only – for ErP Lot 26 regulation]||11m 9s|
USB connection to PC
|Regulation||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Duty Cycle||15 000 pages/month|
|Factory Configuration||403 x 369 x 234mm|
|Output/ADF trays extended||403 x 701 x 305mm|
|Plain Paper (A4 pages)
(ISO/IEC 24712 test file)*13
GI-70 PGBK*14: 6 000