- Designed for high volume photo printing, this 6-colour wireless photo printer delivers photo lab quality photo prints at ultra low cost printing with easy wireless setup and convenient maintenance.
- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 3.9 images per minute black / colour
- Wireless, Wireless PictBridge, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless
- Recommended monthly print volume (10.2 x 15.2cm (4R) photos): 50 to 250 prints
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 0.000529 cm at minimum (1/4800in)
- Document print speeds are the average of ESAT (Word, Excel, PDF) in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734.
Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.
Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions.
- For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper’s packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard with default setting.
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
- Page Yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 colour chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement after initial setup.
- Page Yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 29103 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement after initial setup.
- To keep printer’s performance, Canon printer performs cleaning automatically according to its condition. When the printer performs cleaning, a small amount of ink is consumed. In this case, all colours of ink may be consumed.
The cleaning function helps the printer to suck air bubbles or ink itself from the nozzle and thus prevents print quality degradation or nozzle clogging.
- The repairing parts for printers will be available five years after production is discontinued. Depending on your model, we may ask you to replace it with a new model, or one with almost the same performance as a maintenance service. In this case, you may not be able to use the supplies or accessories for the model or the compatible OS will be changed.
- To obtain good printing quality, use up ink within six months after opening.
- Depending on your terminal, such as a computer or a smartphone, or the operating system of your terminal, such as your computer or smartphone, the estimated ink level information or message displayed on the screen of your terminal may be different from the information or message displayed on the operation panel of the printer. Also, a part of the estimated ink level message displayed on the operation panel of the printer may not be displayed and/or may be displayed at a different point in time. Canon recommends that you use the information and message displayed on the operation panel of the printer as your reference. Note, however, that such information and message are displayed items serve only as a guideline information.
- Even when black-only or grayscale printing is selected, depending on the printing material and driver settings used, colour inks might still be consumed when printing. When the remaining ink level of any ink tank falls below the lower limit line, Canon recommends that you refill that ink bottle with the corresponding ink colour.
- The estimated page yield and/or print cost stated in brochures/catalogs/websites etc. is/are determined not based on the initial set of bundled ink bottles, but based on subsequent sets of ink bottles after print head nozzles have been filled with ink from the initial set of ink bottles.
- The warranty term for details, contact a Canon-authorized sales representative in the country or region you live in. The warranty covers only the printer main body excluding consumables such as print media and ink/ink bottles even during the warranty period.
- Ink bottles sold are generally meant for use with printers sold in the same region. The ink bottles may bear unique labels or configurations and may not be compatible for use with printers sold in another region. To ensure optimal performance of your printer, please check with your local Canon office or authorised Canon reseller before relocating your printer from the location of purchase.
- Using non-genuine inks may affect the printer’s performance and/or the print quality. In some rare occasions, although there are no safety issues, using non-genuine inks has caused overheating of the print head and smoke emission from the print head due to the absence of an ingredient found in genuine ink. (Does not apply to usage of all non-genuine inks).
- Please take note that if the printer fault or breakdown is due to the usage of non-genuine inks, repair charges are applicable even if the claim is within the warranty period.
- Depending on your terminal, such as a computer or a smartphone, or the operating system of your the terminal, such as your computer or smartphone, the information or the message related to the estimated remaining capacity of the maintenance cartridge usage displayed on the screen of your terminal may be different from the information or message displayed on the operation panel of the printer. Also, the message for the estimated remaining capacity of the maintenance cartridge usage may be displayed at a different point in time. Canon recommends that you use the information and massage displayed on the operation panel of the printer as your reference.
Easy Returns Available In Case Of Any Issue For 5 Days
PIXMA G570 Easy Refillable Wireless Single Function 6 Ink Tank
- Overall you save ₹990.00 (5%) on this product
FREE Installation #
|Print Head / Ink|
|Number of Nozzles||Total 2 304 nozzles|
|Ink Bottles||GI-73 (Black / Grey / Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Red)
MC-G02 (Maintenance cartridge)
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4 800 (horizontal)*1 x 1 200 (vertical) dpi|
|Document (ESAT/Simplex)||Approx. 3.9 images per minute (black) / (colour)|
|Document (FPOT Ready / Simplex)||Approx. 20s (black) / (colour)|
|Photo (10.16×15.24cm (4 x 6in)) (PP-201/Borderless)||Approx. 47s|
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2mm (8in)
Borderless: Up to 216mm (8.5in)
|Borderless Printing*3||Top/Bottom/Left/Right margin: each 0mm|
|Bordered Printing||Envelope (C0M10/DL):
Top margin: 8mm, Bottom margin: 12.7mm,
Left/Right margin: 3.4mm
Square 127 x 127mm (5 x 5in):
Square 89 x 89 mm (3.5 x 3.5in) :
A4 Art (35mm):
LTR Art (35mm):
B-Oficio/M-Oficio (216 x 341mm):
|Rear Tray||Plain Paper (64 – 105 g/m²)
Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201/PP-208)
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
Double-Sided Matte Paper (MP-101D)
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-508)
High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201)
Photo Stickers (PS-108/PS-208/PS-808)
Premium Fine Art Rough (FA-RG1)
Removable Photo Stickers (PS-308R)
Magnetic Photo Paper (PS-508)
Dark Fabric Iron-On Transfers (DF-101)
Light Fabric Iron-On Transfers (LF-101)
|Rear Tray||A4, A5, B5, A6, LTR, LGL, Executive, Legal (India), Foolscap, B-Oficio, M-Oficio, 10.16×15.24cm (4 x 6in), 12.7×17.28cm (5 x 7in), 17.78×25.4cm (7 x 10in), 20.32×25.4cm (8 x 10in)
, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Square (8.89×8.89cm (3.5 x 3.5in), 12.7×12.7cm (5 x 5in)), Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
|Paper Size (Borderless)*3||A4, LTR, 10.16×15.24cm (4 x 6in), 12.7×17.28cm (5 x 7in), 17.78×25.4cm (7 x 10in), 20.32×25.4cm (8 x 10in)
Square (8.89×8.89cm (3.5 x 3.5in), 12.7×12.7cm (5 x 5in)), Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
|Paper Handling (Maximum Number)|
|Rear Tray||Plain Paper (A4, 64 g/m²) = 100
High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) = 80
Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-201, 10.16×15.24cm (4 x 6in)) = 30
Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
(SG-201, 10.16×15.24cm (4 x 6in)) = 30
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”
(GP-508, 10.16×15.24cm (4 x 6in)) = 30
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101, 10.16×15.24cm (4 x 6in)) = 30
|Rear Tray||Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m²
Max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m²
(Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, PP-201)
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count type|
|Print Head Alignment||Auto/Manual|
|Protocol||SNMP, HTTP, TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6)|
|2.4GHz Channel (1 – 11)||US/HK/TW/LTN/BR/CAN|
|2.4GHz Channel (1 – 13)||JP/KR/EUR/AU/ASA/CN/EMBU|
|Direct Connection (Wireless LAN)||Available|
|Canon Print Service
|PIXMA Cloud Link
(from smartphone or tablet)
|Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
|Camera Direct||Wireless LAN|
|Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1
(operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with a pre-installed Windows 7 or later)
macOS 10.12.6 ~ 11
|Language||32 Selectable Languages: Japanese / English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Dutch / Portuguese / Norwegian / Swedish / Danish / Finnish / Russian / Czech / Hungarian / Polish / Slovene / Turkish / Greek / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Korean / Indonesian / Slovakian / Estonian / Latvian / Lithuanian / Ukrainian / Romanian / Bulgarian / Croatian / Vietnamese|
|Temperature||5 – 35°C|
|Humidity||10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Temperature||15 – 30°C|
|Humidity||10 – 80% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Temperature||0 – 40°C|
|Humidity||5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)|
|Plain Paper (A4, B/W)*7||50.5 dB(A)|
|Power||AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
USB connection to PC
USB connection to PC
|Duty Cycle||Up to 8 000 pages/month|
|Factory Configuration||Approx. 445 x 340 x 136mm|
|Output/ADF trays extended||Approx. 445 x 564 x 249mm|
|Plain Paper (A4 pages)
(ISO/IEC 24712 test file)*9
GI-73 BK: 3 700
GI-73 C/M/Y/R/GY: 8 000
|Photo Paper (PP-201, 10.16×15.24cm (4 x 6in))
(ISO/IEC 29103 test file)*10
GI-73 BK/GY/C/M/Y/R: 3 800