- Designed for high volume printing, this affordable printer combines low-cost printing with convenient maintenance.
Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4 800in at minimum.
- Document print speeds are the average of ESAT (Word, Excel, PDF) in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734.
Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.
Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- The following media does NOT support borderless printing: High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions.
- For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper’s packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard with default setting.
- Print: When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
- Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 (for A4 size) using ISO/IEC 24712 test file, and ISO/IEC 29102 (for 10.16x 15.24cm size) using ISO/IEC 29103 test file. Values obtained by continuous printing.
- The economy mode reduces the black ink consumption by lowering the density, up to 38% more pages than the standard mode can be printed.
- Black ink is not used when printing under this condition. However, a minimal amount of black ink is used for maintenance purpose.ISO standard print speed (A4): 8.0ipm mono / 4.0ipm colour
Disclaimer: • You need to install ink bottles of all colours whether you perform black and white printing or colour printing. If any of the ink bottles is not installed, an error occurs and you cannot perform printing. • Even when black-only or grayscale printing is selected, depending on the printing material and driver settings used, colour inks might still be consumed when printing. When the remaining ink level of any ink tank falls below the lower limit line, Canon recommends that you refill that ink bottle with the corresponding colour of ink. • During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head’s nozzles with ink. Therefore, the page yield of the initial bundled set of ink bottles will be lower than that of the subsequent sets of bottles. • To keep printer’s performance, Canon printer performs cleaning automatically according to its condition. When the printer performs cleaning, a small amount of ink is consumed.
In this case, all colours of ink may be consumed.
The cleaning function helps the printer to suck air bubbles or ink itself from the nozzle and thus prevents print quality degradation or nozzle clogging.
• The repairing parts for printers will be available five years after production is discontinued. Depending on your model, we may ask you to replace it with a new one, or one with almost the same performance as a maintenance service. In this case, it may be that you cannot use supplies or accessories for your model or the compatible OS will be changed. • The warranty term for details, contact a Canon-authorized sales representative in the country or region you live in. The warranty covers only the printer main body excluding consumables such as print media and ink/ink bottles even during the warranty period. • To obtain good printing quality, use up ink within six months after opening. • Please take note that if the printer fault or breakdown is due to the usage of non-genuine inks, repair charges are applicable even if the claim is within the warranty period. • Using non-genuine inks may affect the printer’s performance and/or the print quality. In some rare occasions, although there are no safety issues, using non-genuine inks has caused overheating of the print head and smoke emission from the print head due to the absence of an ingredient found in genuine ink. (Does not apply to usage of all non-genuine inks). • Depending on your terminal, such as a computer or a smartphone, or the operating system of your terminal, such as your computer or smartphone, the estimated ink level information or message displayed on the screen of your terminal may be different from the information or message displayed on the operation panel of the printer. Also, a part of the estimated ink level message displayed on the operation panel of the printer may not be displayed and/or may be displayed at a different point in time. Canon recommends that you use the information and message displayed on the operation panel of the printer as your reference. Note, however, that such information and message are displayed items serve only as a guideline information.
Easy Returns Available In Case Of Any Issue For 5 Days